This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
They also have responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Study and Career Pathways
Students graduating from this program may be able to enroll into an Advanced Diploma or an undergraduate degree of Management at any relevant University. Graduates may be able to secure employment in a supervisory, leadership or management position.
This program has approximately 478 nominal hours or one day per week over 36 weeks.
Intakes are at the commencement of each semester.
There are no entry requirements to this qualification, although, it is suggested that students should have an acceptable level of year 10 attainment.
This qualification consists of 12 units of competency including 4 core units and 8 electives.
- BSBLDR501 Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induct staff
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance management processes
- The full fee for this qualification is; $3,073.00
- Each individual unit fee is; $256.00 per unit
Enrolment fees can be paid as an entire of qualification lump sum.
Student who study this qualification over a longer period of time can pay by each unit upon enrolment as defined in their Student Training Plan.
How to Enroll
Completed enrolment forms can also be posted to; PO Box 2773, Bundaberg, Q, 4670, or forms can be submitted in person at; 2 Marina Drive Burnett Heads, 4670.
Enrolling students will be considered for a place on the program and if accepted, will be provided with Yalga-binbi bank details for the transfer of enrolment fees.