This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others.
They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.
They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
Study and Career Pathways
Students graduating from this program will be able to enroll into the Diploma of Leadership and Management.
Graduates may be able to secure employment in a supervisory, leadership or management position.
This program has approximately 415 nominal hours or one day per week over 36 weeks. Intakes are at the commencement of each semester.
There are no entry requirements to this qualification, although, it is suggested that students should have an acceptable level of year 10 attainment.
This qualification consists of 12 units of competency including 4 core units and 8 electives.
- BSBLDR401 Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT402 Implement operational plan
- BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBINT401 Research international business opportunities
- BSBLED401 Develop teams and individuals
- BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBREL402 Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBWOR404 Develop work priorities
- TAEDEL404 Mentor in the workplace
- The full fee for this qualification is; $3,500.00
- Each individual unit fee is; $291.66 per unit
Enrolment fees can be paid as an entire of qualification lump sum.
Student who study this qualification over a longer period of time can pay by each unit upon enrolment as defined in their Student Training Plan.
How to Enroll
Completed enrolment forms can also be posted to; PO Box 2773, Bundaberg, Q, 4670, or forms can be submitted in person at; 2 Marina Drive Burnett Heads, 4670.
Enrolling students will be considered for a place on the program and if accepted, will be provided with Yalga-binbi bank details for the transfer of enrolment fees.