This qualification is designed for individuals who require further foundation skills development to prepare for workforce entry or vocational training pathways.
The qualification is suitable for individuals who require:
- a pathway to employment or vocational training
- reading, writing, numeracy, oral communication and learning skills at Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF) Level 3
- entry level digital literacy and employability skills
- a vocational training and employment plan.
Study and Career Pathways
Students graduating from this program will be able to enroll into any Certificate III or higher vocational program. Graduates may be able to secure employment in any entry level position.
This program has 190 nominal hours or one day per week over 18 weeks. Intakes are at the commencement of each semester.
There are no entry requirements to this qualification, although, it is suggested that students should have a reasonable level of year 10 attainment.
This qualification consists of 14 units of competency including 8 core units and 6 electives.
- FSKDIG03 Use digital technology for routine workplace tasks
- FSKLRG09 Use strategies to respond to routine work-place problems
- FSKLRG11 Use routine strategies for work-related learning
- FSKNUM14 Calculate with whole numbers and familiar fractions, decimals and
percentages for work
- FSKNUM15 Estimate, measure and calculate routine metric measurements for work
- FSKOCM07 Interact effectively with others at work
- FSKRDG10 Read and respond to routine workplace information
- FSKWTG09 Write routine workplace texts
- MEM18001C Use hand tools
- MEM18002B Use power tools, hand held operations
- ICTICT101 Operate a personal computer
- ICTICT102 Operate word-processing applications
- ICTICT103 Use, communicate and search securely on the internet
- ICTICT014 Use digital devices
- The full fee for this qualification is; $1,687.47
- Each individual unit fee is; $120.53 per unit
Enrolment fees can be paid as an entire of qualification lump sum.
Student who study this qualification over a longer period of time can pay by each unit upon enrolment as defined in their Student Training Plan.
How to Enroll
Completed enrolment forms can also be posted to; PO Box 2773, Bundaberg, Q, 4670, or forms can be submitted in person at; 2 Marina Drive Burnett Heads, 4670.
Enrolling students will be considered for a place on the program and if accepted, will be provided with Yalga-binbi bank details for the transfer of enrolment fees.